Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pacquiao-Clottey: Pacman wins again!


Today, March 14, 2010 (March 13, Saturday in the US), Manny Pacquiao finished another boxing stunt, this time with Joshua Clottey, a New York-based, Ghana-native boxer. He boasts of several titles himself, and claims he is better than our own Manny P. It didn't take too long for everyone to know how wrong he was. Coz today, in Cowboys Stadium in Dallas, Texas, Manny proved again that he is the best sportsman in his field. Clottey was just no match to this great fighter.

I am not a fan of the sport Boxing, but whenever it's Pound-for-Pound Manny Pacquiao who's on the ring, I definitely cheer for him. He not only fights for his title, he fights for the country. He knows wherever he goes, and whatever happens to him in any of his fights, he brings with him the country's name. And in his last 7 stunts he has never failed his countrymen. It's amazing how he performs inside the ring and though I don't understand how the scoring works, I always revel at how he carries himself while in action, and he is, no doubt one of the best sportsman the country has, and the rest of the world I'm sure will agree. He is the pride of the Filipino people. Congratulations, Manny Pacquiao. Another victory, another reason for us Filipinos to be proud.

Way to go Pacman!

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hello RanRed, wow! You a boxing follower? Regret I am not familiar with this boxer. But hey....anyone from our side of the World gets my cheers too.
Wayyyy to go, Pacmani!

Wish I could have watched him as I do like boxing too....thought regret last time seen was Mohd Ali, ha ha.

You have fun and keep a song in your heart, INGAT, Lee.
ps, no need to be shy popping into my hacienda, *wink*.

ramnred said...

Hi Uncle Lee,

You are not familiar with Manny Pacquiao?! I'm surprised, coz he's all over the news pages - headlines and sports page, and the rich and famous from the US and other parts of the world want to rub elbows with him. Oh sorry, just a little passionate there hehehe. Well, he is the pride of my country, and I am not fan of boxing, but I am a fan of Manny :).. Moh Ali? He's the greatest boxer I know, but don't you think it's time to be current? :-)

I am your frequent visitor in your blog (in case you don't know hehehe), I enjoy reading your writings. Keep it up so I don't run out of something good to read :-)

Warm regards.