Thursday, September 10, 2009

Heavenly Davao

I was in Davao last week, again, because of work. While on the plane I was so bored and my companion just slept the whole time we were on board. To entertain myself, I took some pictures from my window.








Up above the clouds. It's like heaven!














An aerial view of Davao City, taken from my not-so-high-tech camera.











The sun was so shy, it was hiding. The sea would have been a great view.








Food is great and very affordable. Nothing beats the wide variety of fruits the city offers. I finally had the courage to taste durian, after the non-stop prodding of my co-workers. Well, it tastes weird, at first. I decided I like it somehow.










Surprisingly, it seems no one sleeps in Davao, even in the wee hours of the night.

We had a great time.

2 comments:

iriene said...

Dear doryvien,

My family loves durian EXCEPT my son. If he sees durian in the supermarket, he will detour and
cover his nose. He just can't stand the smell...LOL
Done all the clicks too :) Cheers!

ramnred said...

Hi Iriene,

Thanks for dropping a note. Yes, it's my first time to taste durian. It's good except for the smell :-)